Ways to Give
There are multiple ways to support the work of the Homeless Action Center. HAC is a nonprofit organization and all donations are tax-deductible!
- Make a secure online donation.
- Make a donation by mailing your check to:
Homeless Action Center
3126 Shattuck Avenue
Berkeley, CA 94705
- Make a gift through your employer’s workplace campaign. Some of these campaigns are through United Way.
- Find out if your employer will match your gift to HAC. Many Bay Area companies have matching gift programs. Check with your Human Resources department.
- Make a gift of securities or stock. For more information, contact Stephanie Maurer, Deputy Development Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Take advantage of one of the multiple ways to remember the Homeless Action Center in your estate plans. The most common are to designate a percentage gift or a specific dollar gift in your will, retirement account, life insurance policy, or living trust. Contact Stephanie Maurer, Deputy Development Director, at email@example.com for more information.
- Tell your friends, family, and colleagues about HAC. Speak on our behalf at community meetings.
- Ask your local newspaper or news outlet to feature HAC in a story.
- Consider HAC for a Cy Pres Award. The Homeless Action Center may be an appropriate recipient of cy pres or residual class action funds.